Paw's Fried Panfish
-10 panfish fillets
-1 cup flour
-1/2 cup Shore Lunch Beer Batter
-1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
-1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Heat coconut oil up in frying pan.
2. Breading: mix Shore Lunch, Panko bread crumbs and Italian bread crumbs in a bowl.
3. Prepare egg wash (beat two eggs in bowl) and put flour in a separate bowl.
4. Drain fish and pat dry with paper towel.
5. Place fillet in flour, coat both sides. Then place in egg wash. Finish by placing fillet in breading. Be sure to push in breading to fillet to ensure maximum coverage.
6. Place fillet in coconut oil until each side is golden brown.